Frequently Asked Questions

Who do I contact if I have a suspected case?

Contact the your Primary Care Physician (PCP) to determine if you should be tested. If so, your PCP will direct you to the closest testing facility. If you don’t have a PCP, please utilize a resource such as TeleHealth or an Urgent Care. If you are experiencing signs or symptoms, please call the facility prior to arriving.

Are there Child-Care Facilities/Providers open for Essential Employees?

The Department of Human Services (DHS) announced a new tool (link provided) available on the department’s website designed to help essential workers connect with child-care providers that have been granted a waiver by the department’s Office of Child Development and Early Learning (OCDEL) to continue serving the families of essential personnel during the COVID-19 emergency.